Aug 14, 2013

perfect

I try not to think
about the pain I feel inside
did you know you use to be my hero
all the days you spend with me
now seems so far away
and it feels like you don't care anymore
and know I try hard to make it
I just want to make you proud
I'm never be good enough for you
and nothing's alright

nothing's gonna change the things that you I said did
nothing's gonna make this right again
please don't turn your back
just to talk to you
because you don't understand
Assalamualaikum wbt
''kalau tak jawab dosa kalau jawab sayang'' <3 p="">Alhamdulillah sehingga kini aku masih lagi Hamizah dan akan kekal selamanya Hamizah. itu janji aku pada Dia, dia dan diri aku sendiri.

Kalau korang dapat tangkap yang dekat atas tu adalah sedikit rangkap dari lirik lagu Simple Plan yang bertajuk Perfect. Lagu perfect ni sebenarnya berkaitan dengan seorang ayah yang tak boleh nak terima apa yang anak dia nak dalam hidup. Teenagers always opposite with adult. Tapi, lirik dekat atas ni telah aku transform dari untuk seorang ayah kepada seorang hero dalam hati aku.

Masa tengah blogging ni, aku ada depan laptop sambil tunggu maggi kembang, baru habis paper physics, belum mandi, and the most important thing aku tengah kawal emosi aku dari menyebabkan air mata aku gugur sambil dengar lagu yang telah ditaip liriknya di atas.

It had been a while. Aku tahan perasaan aku dari ber blogging tentang benda ni.

In five years backward, I known a guy name given by his mom and dad ____. If I can mention it, I will. But I can't. He is someone sent by my God (Allah) to change myself from bad girl to a better girl. And I fall in love with him. But I did something wrong. I don't know how to say this. But I believe "once you let something precious go from yourself, it won't come back". Yes I believe it.

Me, with no intention at all did something which everyone hate. LIE. Yup, I lied him. My identity. Only my identity. But my feeling, my surrounding and many more I never lie! Just my identity. Every day and every night I pray to my God (Allah) to open his heart to accept me for who I am and tell him who I am. Alhamdulillah, now he know me. He know my identity. But, he can't accept me for who I am. "Allah won't give you something you want, but He give you something you need". Finally my tears fall. Yes, truly I want his love. But, is it something I need to be a normal human?

Lately I tried to find someone who I can love who look attractive around me. I lie if I said there is no attractive guy around me. Many of them around me. But, they cannot be in my heart like he stay in my heart. I tried many thing to live normally without him. I stop text him, I stop call him, I start make my life busier than before. But, it is just the same. He cannot be remove from my heart and soul.

I use to pray to my God (Allah). ''make him stay in my heart, make me love him deeper if i am for him and he is for me. make him away from my heart, make my love for him fade if we are not meant to be together in the future''.

I cannot handle this alone but I don't know how to share with others. I just can write on the paper, in the screen and I cry alone.

I know I am brave reason He give me this problem. I know I am strong so He did not give me someone for me to share this. I am not hoping he will read this. And may be he never know I have a blog to write this.

Guys, please pray for me so I can be strong more and more. 


No comments:

Post a Comment