Oct 15, 2013

Just another day

"Salam Aidiladha :)"

Just another day for me, Alhamdulillah. Syukran. I have a lot to share but I don't thing I should.

Two weeks left before my final. Hope to get 4flat. But, look at my attitude. Hmm, seems like have to say bye bye to that. But I believe in Him. Still not too late for me to try smart right? I will.

Lately, I always thinking about my future. How my marriage life will be, what work I will do, where is my place with my future family. With my attitude. Oo Allah, gimmie strength! Less sleep please miza!!

Ohyaa! I had known someone and I really adore him. But, it is hard to find a very good behavior of men nowadays. Anyone agree with me? I hope so. I am also confious with all of my thought. Hurm,

      "people are judging and the way they judge really reflect theirselves"

No comments:

Post a Comment