Oct 21, 2013

MUET SPEAKING

Assalamulaikum and hi <3

See my title above? Haha, I done my part. Easy? Dunno. You have to be in the situation only you can feel it.

As my experience, wake up in the morning is the hardest thing for me. But, I believe in my roommate. So, they wake me up today. Thanks.

First must have breakfast. Because once you enter the quarantine room, you cannot go out. Only with emergency case will be entertain. Kena masuk awal sebab dia nak briefing. Masa dalam bilik kuarantin tu, kita boleh buat apa je. Practice with group-mate. Memang akan rasa like butterfly in the stomach (nervous). But, must chill. Takut nanti tak boleh bercakap.

Masa sesi soal jawab, kalau boleh tanya every single word yang ada. So, akan ada masa yang lebih untuk brainstorming. Tapi still tak boleh pegang pensel.

But, believe this. Once you finish it, you will be release. That only from me. Thank you. CHU :*

Assalamulaikum and bye <3

No comments:

Post a Comment